2012/10/09

Water Marble (I)

Yellow & Black Water Marble

I've been staying inside the whole weekend due to a flu, and what's better to do if your sitting still anyways than a time consuming water marble? I don't do marbles very often as the clean up is so tedious. Even with scotch tape all around your fingers before dunking them into the marble I find you need a lot of time to clean up the skin closest to the nails. Maybe I just don't have very good taping skills? Anyway, I'm glad I took the time to do these. The dots are made with a needle after a layer of top coat. I always seem to smudge dots like these if I do them before.
The observant reader will notice that the index and little finger designs are slightly different in this picture...

...comparing to this. I accidentally got some paper stuck on those when blowing my nose, and, eew, had to re-do them promptly.
Products used:
Nubar Hot Yellow
Wet n Wild Ebony Hates Chris
Depend Quick and Shine Top Coat

2 comments:

  1. Wow, hur snyggt som helst! Måste nog plocka fram dottingtoolen nästa gång jag gjort en watermarbel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Ja, det livar verkligen upp vilken water marble som helst! Till och med de mest misslyckade: http://pinterest.com/pin/157414949446147181/

      :)

      Delete